“I’m old, Gandalf. I know I don’t look it but I’m beginning to feel it in my heart. I feel thin … sort of stretched, like butter spread over too much bread. I need a holiday. A very long holiday. And I don’t expect I shall return. In fact I mean not to.”
Bilbo in “The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring”
I started this blog as an add-on to the digital version of my book on organizing creativity on 31st of May 2009. Since then I have written about 125 blog postings. I even manged to write a posting a day for over a month recently.
But at the moment, I’m burned out and I need some time off.
However, even if there are no new postings here for the next few days/weeks/months/years, I strongly suggest to have a look at the book itself, which can be read (completely) on these pages (use the book navigation at the bottom of the linked page) or browse through the blog entries I have written so far. I especially like the book pages that creativity is more than one idea, how to organize creativity, the creative process (and that creativity needs hard work and time), and the different sections on capturing and collecting ideas (for the later especially using Wikis to organize personal creativity). Of the blog entries, the ones dealing with DokuWiki and Scrivener are very popular and I agree, they are helpful and very interesting:
- Ferret Frame
- DokuWiki Adjustments
- Some major DokuWiki Adjustments
- Some nice structuring helps for Wikis
- Literature Reference Management with DokuWiki
- Scrivener — A perfect program for dissertation writing
- Circus Ponies Notebook and Scrivener for Writing
- Circus Ponies Notebook for Academic Writing (e.g., Thesis Writing)
- Circus Ponies Notebook: The Best Tool for Structuring Creative Writing Projects (esp. Research Projects)
- How to Write a Dissertation Thesis in a Month: Outlines, Outlines, Outlines
Well, I hope you have fun reading here …