A much wittier reply came to mind immediately after I clicked the ‘Send’ button.
As with any writings, you see the mistakes after you publish it (well, you see a lot before then, but you leave no witnesses ;-)).
So, here’s an errata for the second version of Organizing Creativity. You find the version number on page 3 (Acrobat’s counting), above the trademark disclaimer.
- Version available on this site as “free” PDF-file. Corrected this very annoying spelling error. Note that the versions on Amazon, CreateSpace, Lulu, etc. are still 2.2.
- Versions available at the moment on Amazon, CreateSpace, Lulu, etc. — should be significant less mistakes in it than in the prior versions
- a lot — Dylan contacted me and offered to proof-read the book — a very generous offer and one for which I am very thankful 🙂
He has finished chapter 2 — I’ll update the book once the corrections have reached a critical mass (and I am sorry to say they will do this quite quickly — I made quite a lot of spelling and grammatical mistakes).
Version 2 (i.e., no Version number given)
- The poster link on page 20 (page 10 in Acrobat) should have been: http://www.organizingcreativity.com/book-as-pdf/poster/
- There is a subheader missing in the Table of Contents (Digital Tools: Software). BTW, there is now a table of contents page of the book.
- Forgot the version number (should have been 2-0).