Hello and Welcome to Organizing Creativity! :-)
Besides Blog Postings about multiple topics (chronological vs. content overview), the second edition of "Organizing Creativity" is freely available as PDF here (donationware, you can download it without paying anything, if you like it, spread the word and show that you care by buying one of the commercial versions).
Script about Writing with Content Outlines (German version only)
If you understand German, the following script (which is written in German) might be interesting.
- Beautiful Scene from “The Shawshank Redemption”
- Safety must never be paramount
- Activism … and Taste?
- Activism — to die for or to live for?
- Leaving your Comfort Zone
- Chosing the right battles
- Software cannot replace an author, but it can assist an author tremendously
- There is no perfect text — ever.
- Making Money with MOOCs, or: Unrequired Reading
- Building a Cathedral — The Academic Version
- Daniel on DEVONthink — Second Impression and some Tips
- Tristan on DEVONthink — Second Impression and some Tips
- Daniel on Activism … and Taste?
- vero on Activism … and Taste?
- Activism … and Taste? | ORGANIZING CREATIVITY on How Ads bias your perception, or: how an ad campaign for a good purpose can be really bad
- Blog Related (19)
- Book Information (25)
- Feedback (49)
- Improving your Creativity (260)
- Inspiration (170)
- Science (175)
- Self-Improvement (72)
- Slightly Off-Topic Postings (17)
- Something to Think About (43)
- Tools (140)
- Writing (68)
If you are using DEVONthink check out the "A Digital Workflow for Academic Research" blog. The author does cool things with Scripts to make working with DEVONthink easier.
Another interesting site is academipad by Jo(achim) Scholz. Some very interesting tips on "using the iPad, Mac and iPhone in research, teaching and learning".
Stephan List has an interesting blog about productivity, but it is in German. If you understand German, check it out at toolblog.de