Lyra was hungry again, so they bought hamburgers from a cart and ate them as they walked along, something else new to her.
“We always sit down to eat. I never seen people just walking along eating before,” she told him.
“His Dark Materials” by Philip Pullman
The boxes contained, among others:
- Olives (green and black ones)
- Cherry Tomatoes
- dried Tomatoes (taste a little bit like raisins)
- Salami pieces
- Serrano ham (folded together)
- Tacos (broken into pieces)
- Nuts (e.g., cashews, pines, wall nuts, and the like)
Hmm, very tasty … and a nice break from writing. Also, the boxes did turn out to have a nice color scheme … green and yellow on the right side, and (when some of the food was eaten) white and red on the left hand side. Looked really nice — and tasted even better.
Highly recommended. 🙂